Easy to administer, highly palatable fatty acid supplements.
Heska's F.A. Granules provide support for a healthy skin and coat in a flavor base pets love.
Effective and Easy to Use
- Glossy Haircoat and Reduced Shedding and Scaling: Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids shown to be important modulators of inflammatory response and essential for epidermal health and cell membrane strength.
- Highly Palatable Supplement: Formulated with a flavor base that dogs will savor and readily consume. Granules are easily sprinkled on or mixed in with food and can be mixed with a prescription diet to increase palatability.
- All Natural: Flaxseed oil contains no heavy metals and contains two times more Omega-3 fatty acids than marine lipids and is also a good source of Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Long Shelf Life: Highly stable, easy to store and retains its potency longer with a shelf life of three years.
- Easy to Administer: Easier to administer than gelatin capsules. Packaged in a wide-mouth container with a 5-gram scoop for accurate, easily adjustable dosing.
- Value: More affordable than other fatty acid supplements. One package size for all dogs simplifies inventory management.
Total Case Management
F.A. Granules are part of Heska’s Total Case Management approach, helping you offer comprehensive allergy and dermatology case management. Our Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid supplement is an ideal product to use as an adjunct for managing canine patients with allergy, dry skin or poor haircoat.
Learn more about ALLERCEPT® Allergy Testing & Treatment
for additional and effective allergy and dermatology case management.