Solo Step CH Canine Heartworm Antigen Test
Watch a video.
The ONLY 1-step test, Solo Step CH is a lateral flow immunoassay for the detection of Dirofilaria immitis
antigens in canine serum, plasma or anti-coagulated whole blood.
Solo Step CH Canine Batch Test Strips Also Available:
- The only one-step canine heartworm antigen test.
- Results in 5-10 minutes: Just add 3 drops of serum, plasma or anticoagulated whole blood.
- No Refrigeration: No valuable refrigerator space taken and no need to wait for tests/reagents to warm to room temperature.
- Easy to Read:
- A blue “control” and red “test” (if positive) line will appear within 5 minutes of adding serum or plasma.
- Anticoagulated whole blood results will appear within 10 minutes.
- Even with hemolyzed whole blood samples, Solo Step tests are 100% readable.
- 18-24 Months Dating
- Run 10 tests at one time.
- Results in 5 minutes with just 2 drops of serum or plasma.
- Specificity 99% - low false positives.
- Sensitivity 95% - low false negatives.
- 24 months dating.
- No refrigeration.