Esaote MyLab Class Cdigital ultrasound
The new high-level cardiovascular ultrasound system MyLab™ClassC delivers a reliable diagnosis and ensures every day productivity thanks to its up-to-date platform, with high-performance and advanced on-board technologies as well as simplicity and ease of use. Prevention and quantification are easily available with a touch thanks to its prevention suite, state-of-the art technologies, and iQ Probes features. The innovative MyLab™ClassC's ergonomics led to a compact and agile system, easy to move and able to adapt to any kind of environment, including the most critical ones such as interventional and operating rooms. The additional unique feature, Opti-Light, allows to control the room lighting level directly from the system, through the specially designed controls located on the touch screen.
The large high-quality touch screen is well positioned near the most important working area of the control panel, allowing all mode-dependent parameters to be clearly displayed and changed with one simple touch.
The most efficient solution for any need and any environment, ranging from stand alone workstation up to complex modular architectures, is also available to archive, review, post-process, report and print all MyLab™ examinations and reports. Optimized working conditions, better users' comfort and improved patient care.
Esaote MyLab Class C digital ultrasound
MyLab™Desk and MyLab™App
MyLab™Desk installs the user interface of the MyLab™ systems’ onto a standard PC. With this image management solution you can easily copy your total archive from the ultrasound system onto a standard PC for comfortable reviewing and image processing. MyLab™App visualizes images and clips on mobile devices for point-of-care reviewing.
MyLab™ClassC VET Offers A Wide Range Of Probes
With the specific light-weight probes all the applications can be covered. Ranging from rectal veterinary transducers to high frequency linear and convex transducers, they will meet every clinical need and user preference.
Advanced Technologies For Advanced Procedures
The MyLab™ClassC VET provide impressive image quality in all modalities and in a wide range of applications. Besides B-Mode, M-Mode and Doppler-imaging, the systems offer multiple advanced technologies to meet every clinical need.
TEI™ Tissue Enhancement Imaging: This mode generally improves the brightness of the image by decreasing acoustic noise. The use of this technology is recommended when low frequency probes are used and especially for animals with difficult acoustic windows.
MView: MView can be selected when either a linear or a convex probe is being used. Different bi-dimensional images are acquired with different steering angles resulting in a noise-free B-Mode image. This technology can be very useful for abdominal exams.
TPView: This technology enlarges the field of view of a linear probe without losing image resolution. This feature can be very useful during tendon examination or abdominal scanning.
XView: XView allows a real-time enhancement of tissue margins and tissue resolution to increase the diagnostic confidence by eliminating speckle and noise artifacts, providing a more detailed image.
ElaXto: ElaXto is an option that provides, through a chromatic scale of hardness, an indication of the elasticity of a tissue under a certain pressure. The deformation of a tissue is calculated as a relative value compared to the surrounding tissue. This innovative technique is used in the veterinary field especially for the tendons.
XStrain™: XStrain™ is a non-invasive tool to better investigate the myocardial function and explore and quantify aspects of the heart’s physiology which were not possible to detect and quantify with previous ultrasound technologies.
CnTI™: With revolutionary real-time CnTI™ technology it is possible to implement innovative contrast media ultrasound procedures.
Virtual Navigator: Virtual Navigator allows thereal-time visualization of enhanced ultrasound images thanks to the fusion with CT and MRI images. The combination of ultrasound with CT/MRI reference greatly increases confidence in assessing the morphology in ultrasound images, especially in difficult-to-scan animals.
VPan: With VPan imaging it is possible to store a continuous scan of the field of view in the system memory for as long as the operator requires. A revolutionary extension to real-time imaging which conventionally gives only a partial view of the organs under examination.
X4D X3D: Esaote’s volumetric technology takes full advantage of the touch panel to optimize workflow and ease of use, and represents a breakthrough in technology.
Stress-echo: this technology provides a dedicated report template for a complete wall motion score and ejection fraction reporting, which allows the evaluation of any cardiac segment.
Esaote MyLab Class C digital ultrasound
- TEI™ - Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- CMM - Compass M-Mode
- XView - eXtreme View with real-time adaptive algorithm
- advanced CnTI™ - Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- XStrain™ - Strain-Strain Rate top analysis technique for myocardial function evaluation
- TVM - Tissue Velocity Mapping for LV motion analysis
- CFI - Coronary Flow Imaging to assess coronary artery blood flow and its main characteristics
- integrated stress echo
- advanced cardiac and vascular packages
- MView - combined standard and steered ultrasound imaging to detect all anatomical structures
- Tp-View for enlarged field of view, specially in breast and vascular exams
- RF-QIMT & RF-QAS - Quality Intima Media Thickness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases & Quality Arterial Stiffness for early detection of cardio-vascular diseases
- high definition CFM
- ElaXto-Elastosonography - non-invasive method to assess tissue elasticity
- X4D real-time technology for eXtended 3D-4D advanced OB/GYN imaging in volumetric scanning
- VPan - eXtended field of view
- PBI - Pure Brilliance Imaging to optimise and enhance image quality
- wide-view high image quality touch screen with mode-dependent parameters settings
- direct access to standard and advanced modalities
- flexibility of use in an easy-to-move, compact and agile system
- superior image quality with unmatched high-frequency range
- optimal lighting room level with Opti-Light advanced feature (optimized lighting)
- dedicated intelligent and intuitive interface/setting
- automatic optimization of image processing to improve the operator's comfort
- diagnosis oriented workflow: easy, fast and reliable access to diagnoses
- wireless networking for easy data sharing, storage and printing
- remote archive, review, report, back-up
- up-to-date connectivity and data management solutions (wireless, LAN, integrated database)
- Windows® and DICOM compatibility
- IHE compliance (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise)
- MyLab™Desk software package for image management solution
- up-to-date 19" widescreen high-resolution TFT LCD colour monitor
- extended bandwidth probes & new innovative ergonomic shape (Appleprobes)
- height-adjustable and rotating keyboard
- probe and ECG cable guide, dedicated sterile and customizable probe holders
- extra working space with multi-direction articulated movement
- monitor orientation and articulated arm, printer support, connectors holders, insulated power supply
- 4 swivelling wheels with single brakes